Profile born guides
Pulley system on rails of the modular profile system MGE, it involves linear guides from the basic mechanic’s elements of the module.
Suitable for applications of high speeds and average loads.
Possibility of use without drive or with toothed belt drive, having flanges, reducers, engines and switches for this purpose.
- Large lengths up to 5.6 m in one piece and possibility of splice.
- Fully assembled and customized guides or as individual components.
- Without drive or with toothed belt drive.
- Compatible with elements of modular profile systems.
Optimal precision, process safety and efficiency conditions
In our tremendous range of technical guiding components, you can find products of the best kind allowing your machines or facilities to be one step ahead of the competition.
The particularity lies upon the interaction of all relevant technologies in the field of drives and electrical controls, hydraulics, linear and assembly technologies, as well as pneumatics, obtaining integrated global solutions.
- Practical knowledge of components and systems.
- Wide range of services.
- Global solutions with maximum connectivity.
Build and assemble rationally
The new camoLINE kit includes everything you need for the installation of an individual handling system: electric and pneumatic axis, joint elements as well as supporting profiles.
Ball screws for precise positioning and toothed belt drive for higher movement speeds. Everything perfectly set, towards reliable performances and with simple construction.
- Minimum assembly timing, maximum efficiency.
- Great flexibility for various tasks.
- Wide versatility, from servomotors, planetary gearboxes or toothed belt drives.